Dr. Cherie A. Senger
Dr. Cherie Senger joined Conover Family Dental in January 2023. Dr. Senger has been practicing in the Greater Cincinnati area since 2015. She is an Iowa native and graduated from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry in 2012. She went on to complete an Implant Restorative Fellowship in the department of Periodontics at LSU School of Dentistry. She enjoys all aspects of minimally invasive and cosmetic dentistry. Her patients describe her as kind and personable. She is known amongst her colleagues for having a gentle approach, even for complex procedures. Dr. Senger is excited about the opportunity to work at an innovative family practice and establish life-long relationships with patients.
Dr. Senger relocated to Cincinnati in 2015 when her husband, Juan Salas MD, finished his pediatric medical residency and accepted a position at Cincinnati Children’s. They have loved starting a family here and welcomed their 3rd child in July 2022. With the most recent addition, Dr. Senger is excited to finally transition from full-time to part-time dentistry. Cherie’s hobbies include chasing around her 3 young children and hauling them all to Findlay Market, the Museum Center, the Cincinnati Zoo and all the many playgrounds Cincinnati has to offer. She also enjoys baking, reading, indoor cycling, movies and podcasts.
- Implant Restorative Fellow Certificate, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, 2013
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, University of Iowa College of Dentistry, 2012
- B.A. in Interdepartmental Studies, Minor in Spanish, High Distinction, University of Iowa, 2008
- Academic Performance Award Scholarship - University of Iowa College of Dentistry (2008-2012)
- Research Scholarship - Univesity of Iowa College of Dentistry (2008-2012)
Licenses, Certifications, and Memberships
- License in Dentistry, Ohio State Dental Board